PREMIERE DATE: May 22, 2017
PREMIERE TIME SLOT: 9 – 11 p.m. ET/PT
REGULAR TIME SLOT: Mondays, 8 – 10 p.m. ET/PT
STAR: Rachel Lindsay for season 13.
TV CHANNEL: ABC Network – Click here to access the ABC channel finder and locate your local station.
ABC OFFICIAL “BACHELORETTE” STATEMENT: Rachel’s enchanting smile and laid-back southern charm landed her Nick’s first impression rose. From then on, the jury’s been in, and Bachelor Nation has been unanimous in their support of the bright and beautiful attorney from Dallas, Texas … On her first one-on-one date with Nick, Rachel danced through the streets of New Orleans, then danced her way into his heart. Week after week, viewers watched as the initially reticent Rachel opened up more and more. In the end, she finally found the courage to confess her deepest feelings to Nick, only to be left broken-hearted.
HOST: Chris Harrison
LOCATIONS THE CAST VISITS THIS SEASON: California, Switzerland, Norway, Denmark, South Carolina and Texas, as spoiled by Reality Steve.
FINALE DATE: August 7, 2017
– Alex Bordyukov, originally from Russia.
– Former US Marine Blake Killpack.
– Peter Kraus, a personal trainer and model.
– A medical doctor named Jonathan Treece.
– DeMario Jackson, who is a recruiting consultant.
– Another personal trainer, Blake Elarbee.
– Dean Unglert works as a recruiter.
– Eric Bigger is a former model and is a motivational speaker.
– Dr. Bryan Abasolo is a chiropractor.
– Fred Johnson works in entertainment.
– A Sales Manager named Will Gaskins.
– Assistant State Attorney Josiah Graham.
– Kenny “King” Layne is a wrestler.
– Jack Stone is an attorney.
– Currently Brady Ervin is a working model.
– Kenneth Moreland, a Senior Inventory Analyst for Groupon.
– Grant Hubsher works as an Emergency Medicine Physician at New York Methodist Hospital.
– Lucas Yancey, a real estate investor.
– Actor, singer and bartender Lee Garrett.
– Anthony Battle, a Schools Manager at EverFi.
– Mo Sehgal, Founder of Questive.com.
– Matt Munson works in construction sales.
– Iggy Rodriguez, CEO of VOR Consulting.